Isla Gillespie is a qualified and registered psychologist
with the Queensland Health Board.
Qualifications and achievements include:
- Doctorate of Social Science (current)
- Grad Dip Adolescent & Child Psychology
- Member of the Australian Psychological Society
- Queen’s Trust Scholar
- Justice of the Peace (Qualified)
- Certificate IV Trainer and Assessor
- Mental Health First Aid Instructor
Her focus of interest and expertise includes:
- Implementing strategies for organisations to ensure
that the right people are in the right jobs at the
right time based on the value systems of the organization
and the employee.
- Providing coaching and counselling skills to develop
strategies, actions and goals for personal and professional
- Developing skills, methods and practices for clients
to effectively manage mental health issues.
Providing training to Managers, Supervisors, Team
Leaders and HR professionals in helping people with
mental health issues in their workplace
- Conducting workshops on conflict resolution, mediations
and negotiation strategies using value systems.